NEED WEB TOOL
A new customized tool to simplify analysis
and documentation of physician need.
Physicians are the foundation of a robust market strategy. Recruitment, retention and practice acquisitions require thorough market analysis and objective documentation. Cattaneo & Stroud has developed a new web-based tool to streamline population-based community need assessments for health care organizations. The customized interface and certification delivers a process that is easy to use and backed by industry experts.
THE PHYSICIAN NEED WEB TOOL
- Online toolkit
- Customized for your organization
- Need ratios for 60+ specialties
- Identifies physician FTEs by specialty
- Current and forecast community need
- Population, payer and physician demographics
- Certified Community Need Reports for Stark compliance
DOCUMENT COMMUNITY NEED
- Instant calculation of physician need
- Objective methodology used by dozens of providers
- Adjusts for payer, age and regional characteristics
- Physician resources and community need reviewed and certified by Cattaneo & Stroud experts
- Reduces turn-around for need documentation
- Comprehensive assessment tool for business planning
HOW IT WORKS
Cattaneo & Stroud works with your organization to define the service area and appropriate need ratios to populate the web tool with zip code level physician, population and payer data. A private portal enables an organization’s staff to run queries to identify physician FTEs and generate community need reports. Following local certification of the physician inventory, Cattaneo & Stroud reviews the final analysis and issues a certified statement of community need.
Click here to see population based physician need ratios.
IDENTIFY AND ANTICIPATE PHYSICIAN SHORTAGES
Our population-based physician ratios and community need tools identify recruitment opportunities and succession needs. The tool uses Cattaneo & Stroud’s time-tested forecasting tools and databases to deliver market assessments that identify physicians in clinical practice and forecast community need. Health care organizations have been using Cattaneo & Stroud analytics to guide medical group development and document community need for 20+ years.
Cattaneo & Stroud Physician Need Ratios aggregate research and peer-reviewed studies to define population-based physician demand ratios for more than 60 specialties. Ratios are updated as new research, specialties and trends emerge. Health providers across the country use Cattaneo & Stroud physician ratios to document community need and develop business plans for medical groups, succession planning and facility planning. Ratio ranges (hi/med/low) provide a sensitive tool to reflect your local market.
Ready for better recruitment and retention?
GET INDUSTRY UPDATES, AND MORE
Copyright 2017 Cattaneo & Stroud, Inc. All Rights Reserved.